• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone used a service to make ADRs?

ecl

Earning My Ears
I found a site called mousedine.com which will make all ADRs for $30. Has anyone ever used this service (or others) and willing to share your opinion?

No, and I am not sure why you would. I got up this past Sunday morning, made all my ADR's for Nov and was back in bed by 6:30. It didn't cost me anything...I did it all online. But if you want to pay me to do it, I'll do it for $20.:lmao:

I got 8 of the 9 I wanted...including CRT, Le Cellier, Akershus Breakfast and Donald's Safari Breakfast. The only one I didn't get was Kona Cafe, but it seems that no one is able to get it for that day...and a number of other restaurants.:confused3 I was able to easily book breakfast at O'Hana instead. I also got within 10 minutes of all the times I wanted too!

No, and I am not sure why you would. I got up this past Sunday morning, made all my ADR's for Nov and was back in bed by 6:30. It didn't cost me anything...I did it all online. But if you want to pay me to do it, I'll do it for $20.:lmao:

Me too on Sunday! I got all 7 I wanted:

Tusker House bfast
CP bfast
1900 PF bfast
Plaza lunch
Askerhus bfast
Chefs lunch
CRT breakfast

I'm not sure why someone would pay, unless of course they guarantee the dates, time and place you want.

In the spirit of capitalism, I guess anyone can try to make money however they want. But I think it would be really ridiculous to pay $30 to have someone make your ADRs. It's so easy -- on the phone, online, and it's free. And if you use a TA, they can do that too.

I have made many many ADRs over the past few years, on the phone and the last time online and it couldn't be any easier to do it yourself.

And I'm sure they can't get you anything you can't get yourself - even the Disney concierge staff can't get you things that are unavailable unless someone cancels.

That's just $30 that would never leave my pocket.

WHY?? would anyone do this.:confused3 Making adrs is not that hard, and is FREE.They can't get you something that is booked( TAs can't even do that) .It seems like a HUGE scam and a rip off.

Wondering how many customers they get - there's no way I would pay anybody $30 just to make ADRs. I suppose if you want Le Cellier for dinner and it's worth it for you not to have to get up at 6 AM and go online, but they will not have access to anything that regular customers wouldn't have access to. I don't suppose they are able to guarantee that they will get all the ADRs you want.

What a scam :rotfl:!!!

So they want you to send $30 to some odd site that doesn't tell you WHO they even really are, no address, no contact information, to do something you easily do for yourself or have a full-service travel agent take care of for you.

Good luck with that. :rolleyes1

Just checked out the site out of curiosity - spotted 2 typos almost immediately. Sure wouldn't get my business! LOL!

And I quote from the website:

We can we book our restaurant reservations?

Disney Restaurants can be booked up to 90 days in advance.

Maybe they should only charge $15 then. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter