• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone Used Boardwalk Ticketing?

I did just a month ago. Spent over 2200 on five park passes before price increases. They were great. I got an email with code to load on Disney website and assign to our families magic bands. They then mailed the tickets to me about a week later I got them. Great price for me.

Was your card charged right away? I bought last night, but don't have a pending credit card charge but am still waiting for the ticket code to come by email.

We just bought our tickets from them last week, lowest legit price I cold find. I ordered around 8pm and had the confirmation code to link to MDE by the time I got up in the morning (my email said it came in around midnight). Great experience. Last time I used OTC, who were also great. They took a bit longer, as my bank wanted confirmation from me that I authorized the charge, and then OTC had their own fraud prevention in place. I appreciated the extra precaution, but it did mean that it took about 24 hours to get my voucher #.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter