Anyone used Chase Sapphire rewards for hotel or park tickets?

Eddie512

Mouseketeer
I signed up for the Chase Sapphire card, have some rewards points saved up. Has anyone used these points for resort (staying at Royal Pacific) or park tickets?? Thanks!!

Hi Eddie - I just got back from a trip to Universal and booked our hotel with Chase Sapphire Reserve points, which gave us 1.5% on each point. I didn't know there was an option to book tickets - but I bought those from undercover tourist on a black friday sale. I started booking the hotel back in October, and made several changes over the months as new rates became available and our plans changed. It was easy to cancel and rebook. Not sure what questions you had about it, but the process was easy. I even cancelled one night while we were in Florida (within the cancellation window).

I did. I got a sign-up bonus last year for Chase Sapphire Preferred. By the end of the year, I had almost 100,000 points and used those to book 3 nights at Portofino CL through their travel portal. Very easy. Btw, I looked at buying park tickets on the UR portal. It didn't seem to be that great of a deal and I think you might do better taking the cash back reward and booking through Undercover Tourist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter