• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone used eTickets at DL?

iluvwdw_2002

Smile and ALWAYS have fun!!!
Hi, everyone! I just bought my park hopper pass online and printed an eTicket...anyone done this before? It says that I need to go to the entrance turnstile. Do we just go to the where you would ordinarily when holding an actual ticket, and they will give us scan our eticket and give us a regular ticket? Just wondering if there was somewhere special we needed to go?

Thank you!
Geri

P.S. sorry for dumb questions...I am a rookie and this is my first trip to Disneyland. :-)

Yep I wouldn't do it any other way.

All you do is print it out (like you've done) go to the turnstiles and then the CM will scan and exchange the print out for the regular tickets which you'll use from there on out.

Have fun!!!

It is super-easy. It takes two seconds at the turnstile - much better than having to deal with the lines at the ticket booths. I think, in this day and age, DLR gets e-tickets all the time from people. It is so handy and convenient!

E ticket is the way to go! Easy Peasy!:thumbsup2

Thank you! I feel much better about the eTicket now! Thank you everyone!

What is a first time button?

Does anyone know if I were to purchase e-tickets online would I be able to upgrade to the AP using the monthy pmt. option once I am there... or do I have to purchase the 1 day ticket at the ticket booth in oder to do the monthly pmt. thingy?

What is a first time button?

Similiar to the buttons that are for people celebrating birthdays, honeymoons and anniversaries, DL also has a button that states that this is your 1st Visit to the parks. All of the buttons are available for free (pending availability) from City Hall on Main Street. Also if they are out (as they were for my DS's 1st visit), check with some of the shops or over at DCA.

How about another "dumb" question from a guy who hasn't been to Disneyland for 30 years. That's when I was a kid and now I'm taking my family of 6 for their first visit.

I printed out my six E tickets, then I three hole punched them and put them in my trip binder with the rest of my information. Having the left hand edge of the E tickets three hole punched isn't a problem....is it?

If it is, I can reprint the tickets, but I rather know now instead of when I'm in a panic at the gate our first day.

Thanks for your help, you guys are great and understanding.

How about another "dumb" question from a guy who hasn't been to Disneyland for 30 years. That's when I was a kid and now I'm taking my family of 6 for their first visit.

I printed out my six E tickets, then I three hole punched them and put them in my trip binder with the rest of my information. Having the left hand edge of the E tickets three hole punched isn't a problem....is it?

If it is, I can reprint the tickets, but I rather know now instead of when I'm in a panic at the gate our first day.

Thanks for your help, you guys are great and understanding.

Ours were folded up. I think the important thing is the bar code. We used these for our boys (we have APs, they don't) for one day park hoppers. Saved us hours in the ticket line! Based on our experience trading them in at the gate, it seems like a few holes won't matter.

I agree - I don't think the punched holes will matter, BUT just in case of a fluke of some kind, I would go ahead and print extra copies anyway to be on the safe side. That's what I always do whenever I have e-Tickets of any kind. You never know what could happen to the first set of tickets!

Thank you everyone!!! I will be sure and get my "First Visit" Button from City Hall if they have them available! Yiippeee!!! Only 10 days to go...almost doing the single digit dance! :banana:

Geri,

Enjoy your trip! I'll be there Jan 24-30. Guess Texas will be well represented
during January! :thumbsup2

Marylee pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter