• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone used Execucar Express by super shuttle? Arrive how long b4 flight out of LAX?

backinoz

Mouseketeer
Am checking out my options for getting from DLR to LAX for an early flight on our day of departure... We are flying AA (Bus Class courtesy of ff upgrade) on an 8.35 from LAX to MCO, so what time do we need to be at the airport? :scratchin

Super shuttle is around $50 for shared van service for the 3 or us, but private transfer with their Execucar Express is $72. My thinking is that not having to share the shuttle would probably gain us at least an extra 1/2 hour (or more) sleep after a LATE night on our final day in DL. Thanks for your help

Are you flying out on a week day (M-F) or weekend day (S-S) as it will make a difference on traffic?

We used Execucar last Mar from LAX to the cruise terminal and had excellent service.

Are you flying out on a week day (M-F) or weekend day (S-S) as it will make a difference on traffic?

We used Execucar last Mar from LAX to the cruise terminal and had excellent service.

We'll be flying out on a Thursday morning. I didn't even think about traffic :worried: To be honest I'd rather leave the resort early than deal with commuter traffic. Does it really start that early in the morning? Maybe we should be arriving at LAX at 6am, to avoid the rush?

I know that if we're flying out of Brisbane, then you can arrive at the airport at 6am and spend next to no time in a que, or arrive at 6.30 and have to wait for up to an hour to check baggage :confused3

Any advice is gratefully appreciated - we've only ever transitted through LAX before so have no idea of the people, or traffic flow, to and from the airport.

Hi - i hope this helps :
We're catching an 8.30am flight out of LAX to boston and when i booked with supershuttle for pick up from anaheim the recom pick up time is between 5.25-5.40 and thats on a sunday morning - we booked the shared shuttle for $45 for the three of us.

I'd let Execucar suggest a pick up time for you as they'll know the traffic patterns the best if you contact the local office.

Thanks everyone for your input. Have decided this is definitely the way to go, the cost savings of the shared super shuttle vs the convenience and (slightly later) sleep in with execucar, meant the extra asleep has won out. Will post back here when I get my pick-up time from them - hopefully it will help others in their planning down the track :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter