Anyone used the Free Memory Maker yet?

Just have fun with it. Get picutres taken whenever you see a photopass photographer.

I will literally stop any photographer to get a photo. My boyfriend hates his photo taken but on holiday he's agreed we can take as many photos as I want. So I will use the hell out of that memory maker ;) What better memories to keep hold of than those in WDW <3

Just worked automatically for us. Although we did lose one set of pictures that never came through

How long are your photos available to view as I know normally it's 45 days after each photo is taken but didn't know if it was any different due to it being part of a package because if normally bought separately, you can use memory maker for 30 days. Obviously with getting it as a package and free, you can only use it for as long as your tickets are valid for so hoping the expiry hasn't changed. Any help would be much appreciated - Thanks

How long are your photos available to view as I know normally it's 45 days after each photo is taken but didn't know if it was any different due to it being part of a package because if normally bought separately, you can use memory maker for 30 days. Obviously with getting it as a package and free, you can only use it for as long as your tickets are valid for so hoping the expiry hasn't changed. Any help would be much appreciated - Thanks

I think/hope the regular expiration period still counts - so from when your first photo was taken. I mean you need to get home to get them first :D

Does anyone know how the ride photos get added in? Do you need to go to the counter and swipe your MagicBand?

I think/hope the regular expiration period still counts - so from when your first photo was taken. I mean you need to get home to get them first :D

Does anyone know how the ride photos get added in? Do you need to go to the counter and swipe your MagicBand?
Apparently it's linked to your magic band as soon as you past the ride camera! Clever stuff.

Apparently it's linked to your magic band as soon as you past the ride camera! Clever stuff.

On ride photos, I was watching one of Tim Tracker's recent videos, and he mentioned that on HToT, you can now get a video of yourself on the ride using MM! Would love a video of me - it's one of my favourite rides!

On ride photos, I was watching one of Tim Tracker's recent videos, and he mentioned that on HToT, you can now get a video of yourself on the ride using MM! Would love a video of me - it's one of my favourite rides!
Yeah I got one of me on that. It's quite a good video too

Yup, we got back on Tuesday and loved the on-ride videos! Only seemed to be on TOT and 7DMT through.

Sorry to ask, but scan it where? (My first trip since MagicBands and all that ;) )
Underneath the monitor/screen that is displaying the picture is a band scanner, like those used for getting in the park, and for fastpass checkin

We used it in Feb. Very easy, no activation or anything, it just worked. All pictures from photopass photographers, rides etc appeared in our account and I then added the ones from Jedi training using the code on the card they handed out. The "added extra" pictures and videos also appeared there. Excellent value for free.

Good to hear about your positive experience :)
Can't wait to get the most out of the Memory Maker!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter