• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone using Verizon Home Fusion Broadband?

Corbin3

Mouseketeer
I live in the middle of no where and am desperate for a good internet connection! I have a line of sight connection now that is terrible. My only options are satellite or mobile broadband. Anyone have any experience with who I can get the best deal?

We have the Verizon jetpack. We get better Internet reception with it than AT&T but better phone reception with AT&T. Go figure. About 50$ a month for 5gb

Does it tend to go in and out? I have an aircard with AT&T and it will be working fine one moment and then all of sudden slows to a crawl. So frustrating!

Does it tend to go in and out? I have an aircard with AT&T and it will be working fine one moment and then all of sudden slows to a crawl. So frustrating!
I have never had issues with mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter