Anyone waiting for BWV Nov 7th-10th?

antree

DIS Veteran
I am on the wait list for a Preferred View on the 7th and 10th{right now I have Standard booked} and I am waiting on the 8th and 9th any view just to make sure I have a room. So is anyone else waiting for the 8th and 9th? I can't believe how booked they are for those two days. I tried every DVC and there are no rooms at any of them, for those 2 days. I hope it comes through I hate to have to move to a different hotel and pay for it too, for 2 days.
I am booked at BWV form the 31st to the 14th except for the 8th and 9th.
Why are those two days so popular?

Food and Wine ends on the 11th, Super Soap Weekend is 10th-11th and Monday the 12th is Veterans Day. It's a pretty busy weekend!

Don't forget about the only state that has it's own week named after it in Disney, "Jersey Week"!! 8 &9 are the NJ Teachers convention, kids out of school, Seems like most of NJ goes to Disney incorporating that weekend somehow, we are going from 11/8 -11/13, VWL, Kids are off 8 & 9, and we keep them out for the 12 & 13, Works out great for us. Good luck with getting that ressie!

What is funny is I was able to get the weekend with no problem, it is getting the 2 days before the weekend starts that is the problem. I knew Jersey week was in Nov. but I didn't know it was the time we were going until member service asked me if I was a teacher since was going to be there for Jersey Week.
Then I got my DD schedule for school and out of the 14 days we are going to be in Disney she is only missing 7 days of school because of the convention. So it was good in one way and bad in another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter