Anyone want to share design?

mickeyluv

DIS Veteran
I've never done T-shirts before but would like to do a few for our upcoming trip in April. I've seen a few designs that some of you have done and they are great. Is anyone willing to share any of their designs? You can PM me if you'd like. I really appreciate any help that anyone can give me!! :)

all of us are willing to share our desings - in my signature is a link to my designs - you can pm me for a full size image

there is also a sticky thread at the top that says design gallery - this will give you a link to a lot of the designers - then you can pm them for a design

There are several desginers, so the best bet is usually one of two things. If you look around the Creative DISigns board, you'll see threads titled "____'s design gallery, play zone, etc". There are also some threads for certain holidays, themes, etc. If you see a design you like in there (or often times the designers will have links to other sites where they host a design gallery) then PM that designer. Everyone is really friendly and willing to share, just let them know you're interested! :goodvibes

julia & nicks mom said:
all of us are willing to share our desings - in my signature is a link to my designs - you can pm me for a full size image

there is also a sticky thread at the top that says design gallery - this will give you a link to a lot of the designers - then you can pm them for a design

Thanks so much for your reply. I've PM'd you but I'm sure if you are getting them. Could you e-mail me at gpaw@earthlink.net

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter