Anyone want to work at Disney when their older?

Possibly through the college program. My dream (ok a bit of an exaggeration) job would be being the ride operator on BTMRR, or a bellhop on ToT.

I've always wanted to be an Imagineer. But I'd also settle for the College Program.

my sister and i are competing to see who will get a job as Belle first, she has her princess voice down so shes "winning"

I'd be happy to work at Disney doing anything! I think a face character would so fun, or work at one of the shops on Main Street.

I really really really used to want to be an imagineer.
Guess I grew out of it though :/ ;0

I'd love to work as a character! My friends have told me I'd be a good Tinker Bell but I think they just say that because I'm on the short side....

I really want to! Ever since I went to Walt Disney World for the first time when I was five and I've been telling my family since then that I want to be a Disney Princess. They continue to laugh at me for it too! But, that is actually a dream of mine. When I get older I'd like to be either an imagineer or I'd also LOVE to work for Disney Animation in the story department. This is also why I watch Disney films with commentarys and write as much as I can.

I'm going to do the college internship when I get to that age:3dglasses

Ignoring your grammar, yes.
I'd love to work in WDI, or costuming, or in the HM, or as a skipper, though my career goal is WDI or the studios.

DH says he figures that I will make him work at WDW as well as me when we retire. DS wants to be an Imagineer when he finishes college. He has to finish high school first

Being an Imagineer for Walt Disney World has always been a fantasy of mine... I think working on The Great Movie Ride would be sooooo much fun, but honestly, I don't think i am. Part of Disney Magic, for me at least, is getting to go once a year or whenever.... If I went everyday as a job, I think I would lose some of that joy which is something that I NEVER want to happen, but no one can predict the future...... I guess only time will tell what's going to happen!

I'd love to do the college internship and I've always wished I could perform in one of the parades. Don't think I'm coordinated enough, though:ccat:

Ummm.... I'm 38 and still dream of being the skipper on the Jungle Cruise.

You kids have a good day!

i definitly want to work at WDW when im older. My cousin worked in the candy shop for a year. I really don't know where in DIsney i want to work. Since ive been to WDW 17 times, i think i would be a great WDW worker

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter