• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone watch EVIL?

RamblingMad

I'm an 80s kid too.
I got P+ to watch Picard. Now, I’m binge watching other content. I finished up School Spirits. It’s great. I watched Rabbit Hole. It was ok. Now, I’m going through EVIL.

I didn’t much care for the two part pilot. But I really liked the Halloween ep with the girl in the mask.

Anyone else watch this show? What do you think? I’m almost done with the first season.

P+ shows as well as CBS tend towards an older demographic. And it shows in its programming.

I watched the first season and liked it a lot!

One of the young guest stars.. I think the ones in the Halloween episode...is the actress in Station Eleven. She has a much bigger role in the latter. (Just some random trivia...)

Love this show! I've watched the whole series so far & can't wait for another season. I do have to say season 3 was a little darker content than the first two.

I love this show too! There are some really funny elements to it. I think the daughters are quite funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter