anyone watching ER???

whirlsy

<marquee><font color=green>lissa & <font color=red
They just mentioned the town I live by Sault Ste. Marie, and they even said it correctly. I dont know what it is with this show but if they kill off one more child I am done watching it. I cant take the tears this late at night.

Hi,

Just finished watching ER. What's with LUca?

We camped in your lovely city many years ago and took a boat tour of the locks.

:D

How's your winter been?

herc.

It was fine till January had to come along, now I dont think any of this snow will go away, and the cold, feels like I am back in Alaska. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

could someone give me a recap? I just got home from work, it's almost midnight and I can't believe I didn't tape it.

I know, when they were talking about it and didn't even mention the city name yet...I just kinda knew they would say "Sault Ste Marie...I have been there numerous times!!!!!!!!!
I still am talking my DH into taking the kids on the "snow train"......I just loved it when I was a kid!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter