• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone watching The Bear on Hulu?

Marrila

❇️💠❇️💠❇️
This is one of the most intense shows I've seen in a long time.
Good news! There is going to be a season 2.

I watched it and enjoyed it. I’ve worked in restaurants forever and it does show a little of the real experiences of a restaurant. The one thing I was hoping is it would have a little more comedy involved in it. The stress, fighting, intensity, drug use is all true, but any restaurant I’ve ever worked at has funny moments between staff all day.

I watched it and enjoyed it. I’ve worked in restaurants forever and it does show a little of the real experiences of a restaurant. The one thing I was hoping is it would have a little more comedy involved in it. The stress, fighting, intensity, drug use is all true, but any restaurant I’ve ever worked at has funny moments between staff all day.
I agree about more comic relief.
I loved watching the character's growth. It was interesting as each one began to buy into Carmy's vision.

I watched it a few weeks ago. I did enjoy it, but having watched Shameless, Carmy is way too much like the character the actor played in that show, Lip. I'll definitely watch next season though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter