Anyone watching the Tammy Moorer trial?

I live in Pawleys Island -- that's been a sordid mess for a long time now. Wasn't she on the DIS Boards at one point way back before all this?

I think it was Onetreehilladdict or something like that.

Glad the judge gave her 30 years. He deserved a heck of a lot more than the 10 he got. They may not have been able to bring the murder charges against them, but at least they will pay. Just wish they could find her body for her poor parents. I can't imagine.

Glad the judge gave her 30 years. He deserved a heck of a lot more than the 10 he got. They may not have been able to bring the murder charges against them, but at least they will pay. Just wish they could find her body for her poor parents. I can't imagine.
Sidney got 10 years for obstruction of justice. He’s still facing the same charges as Tammy...kidnapping and conspiracy to kidnap. His first trial for kidnapping ended in a hung jury...10-2 for guilty I think. The conspiracy charges are new this year.

I’m hoping that with Tammy’s guilty verdicts that Sidney is shaking in his boots and starts talking, even if they have to offer him a plea deal. Tammy is so like Jodi Arias...out to degrade the victim and punish the family. Evil.

She testified during her trial and when I tell you how disgusting she was to the female prosecutor it would make your skin crawl.
I was so annoyed with the judge, he let her get away with such disrespect.
She thought she was winning over the jurors, she just sealed her fate.
She will probably get a new trial because her children were not allowed to testify because they were caught watching the trial on their phones in the courthouse before they were to go on the stand. So the judge wouldn't let them speak during the trial. I heard at one point they were in their room that you wait in during breaks and locked the door and wouldn't let the Bailiff in.
They are all trash.

She testified during her trial and when I tell you how disgusting she was to the female prosecutor it would make your skin crawl.
I was so annoyed with the judge, he let her get away with such disrespect.
She thought she was winning over the jurors, she just sealed her fate.
She will probably get a new trial because her children were not allowed to testify because they were caught watching the trial on their phones in the courthouse before they were to go on the stand. So the judge wouldn't let them speak during the trial. I heard at one point they were in their room that you wait in during breaks and locked the door and wouldn't let the Bailiff in.
They are all trash.
Hi lorimay!

It was up to the prosecutors to object to her behavior, not the judge, and I think the prosecutors just stepped back and let her show who she really is. Good strategy, I think.

The thing about the kids not being able to testify...I have no idea where that can lead. I hope she doesn’t get a new trial.

Hi lorimay!

It was up to the prosecutors to object to her behavior, not the judge, and I think the prosecutors just stepped back and let her show who she really is. Good strategy, I think.

The thing about the kids not being able to testify...I have no idea where that can lead. I hope she doesn’t get a new trial.

Hey Mare! Hope all is well!

I hope she doesn't either, but she's saying her kids are her alibi, which is bull.
Well she sure showed herself to them.
I didn't see verdict and sentencing live, do you know if she was taken right into custody? I hope so.

I was so busy during the trial that I could only watch short bits and pieces. Unfortunately for me, I was able to watch portions of the expert's testimony wherein he had to read all of the nasty text messages. I felt so bad for him. I also caught a snippet of when the Judge ruled that the kids couldn't testify because they were watching live feed. This morning, I pulled up Tammy's testimony and started watching but then my dang boss came in and I had to get to "real work" which is as a paralegal in a family law office. What I did get to see of Tammy's testimony shows me exactly why the jury found her guilty. She thinks that she knows it all and that she was totally convincing them that the State had lied about everything. Lawd have mercy, she is a total B. Even though I know the end result, I am still going to go back and watch more during my lunch hour.

Hey Mare! Hope all is well!

I hope she doesn't either, but she's saying her kids are her alibi, which is bull.
Well she sure showed herself to them.
I didn't see verdict and sentencing live, do you know if she was taken right into custody? I hope so.
Very well, thank you! Hope you are too!

I was in Epcot at F&W (where I am now, on a friendship) and got notification there was a verdict so I watched for a few minutes on my phone (with headphones). Yes, taken into custody.

Very well, thank you! Hope you are too!

I was in Epcot at F&W (where I am now, on a friendship) and got notification there was a verdict so I watched for a few minutes on my phone (with headphones). Yes, taken into custody.

Have a wonderful time!!!! :wave2:

I was so busy during the trial that I could only watch short bits and pieces. Unfortunately for me, I was able to watch portions of the expert's testimony wherein he had to read all of the nasty text messages. I felt so bad for him. I also caught a snippet of when the Judge ruled that the kids couldn't testify because they were watching live feed. This morning, I pulled up Tammy's testimony and started watching but then my dang boss came in and I had to get to "real work" which is as a paralegal in a family law office. What I did get to see of Tammy's testimony shows me exactly why the jury found her guilty. She thinks that she knows it all and that she was totally convincing them that the State had lied about everything. Lawd have mercy, she is a total B. Even though I know the end result, I am still going to go back and watch more during my lunch hour.

Yes, glad I missed that man on the stand.
She is disgusting.
She was dating a 19 yr old. What 19yr old would be interested in her? I'm baffled.

Terry Elvis, Heather's father, was held in contempt of court for (I heard) calling the defense lawyer a lowlife in the hallway. Sentenced to 30 days or $400 I think.

"We weren't served any papers. We didn't know what it was going to be or what the charges were going to be. The solicitor's office and everyone else was completely shocked by it," said Terry Elvis after judge finds him guilty of contempt of court.

Terry Elvis, Heather's father, was held in contempt of court for (I heard) calling the defense lawyer a lowlife in the hallway. Sentenced to 30 days or $400 I think.

"We weren't served any papers. We didn't know what it was going to be or what the charges were going to be. The solicitor's office and everyone else was completely shocked by it," said Terry Elvis after judge finds him guilty of contempt of court.

Wow! The judge seemed so laid back, I'm shocked he held him in contempt. He shouldn't have held him accountable for that, he's been through so much and still doesn't know where his daughter is. Poor guy finally blew up.

A murderer used to post here??

At the time that she was posting, she wasn't accused of any crime (that I know of). But she was just found guilty of kidnapping. The original charge, I believe, was murder but they didn't find a body so they changed the charge to kidnapping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter