Anyone watching the Tammy Moorer trial?

At the time that she was posting, she wasn't accused of any crime (that I know of). But she was just found guilty of kidnapping. The original charge, I believe, was murder but they didn't find a body so they changed the charge to kidnapping.
I think the original charges were kidnapping and murder, then they dropped the murder charge.

Good catch. That one didn't come up in my search.
I’ve done the same thing before I discovered that I have to be sure it’s searching ALL forums, not just the one I’m searching from.

Don’t forget to set your DVR!

Ok, what happened to 20/20?
I got home from Orlando last night and turned on my DVR and they didn't run her episode.
Disappointing!

Didn't someone saw that Tammy's interview was before the verdict? I wonder if ABC pulled it after the verdict was handed down so that they could add some additional content. The description on my DVR was just a generic description.

My DVR described the Moorer trial. I was surprised to find a different story when it played.

I heard it was pulled because those talking about Elvis thought it was going to be about heather but later found out it was about Tammy and asked for it to be pulled. Also there was talk that some of the interview happened before the gag orders had been lifted.

Tonight they will talk about the case on Dateline (about 20 minutes from now )

I heard it was pulled because those talking about Elvis thought it was going to be about heather but later found out it was about Tammy and asked for it to be pulled. Also there was talk that some of the interview happened before the gag orders had been lifted.

Tonight they will talk about the case on Dateline (about 20 minutes from now )
I’m not really buying that explanation for 20/20 not running it. I just think that if 20/20 is going through the time and expense for an episode, they’re not going to back down because the participants don’t like it. I can buy the gag order explanation more, but still, as long as it wasn’t aired while the gag order was in place, I’m not sure that explains it either. Didn’t the Dateline episode include some interviews before the gag order was lifted? I don’t remember.

The 20/20 episode that did air in its place was kind of a bigger story...a family murdered in their mansion and a recent conviction in that case. Perhaps they’ll still air the Heather Elvis case.

WHAT!? They should pour bleach in her mouth....... I hate this woman.
Did it air last night?
Dateline was on last night. The 20/20 episode that was supposed to air last week still hasn’t. And Tammy Moorer is disgusting and evil. She’s very much like Jodi Arias...playing the victim and in addition to killing someone (I have no doubt Tammy and Sidney killed Heather Elvis), they continue to emotionally torture the family. Vile.

There's something weird going on with 20/20. Last night the decription for a new show about a murder case in upstate NY. Instead it was an old episode from last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter