Anyone Watching Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist?

Have to admit, this one surprised me. Good TV choices right now are so limited - so much junk and so much of the same thing. This show turned out to be a nice change and something worth watching. It's not deep or complicated, and the music and messages are good. We're definitely going to continue watching.

My daughter asked me to record it and did. I really had no interest in watching it, but sat down last night and watched the first two episodes. I like it, it is really cute.

watched the pilot episode this morning, I liked it, tried and pull up epsidoe 2, but on demand quit working, probably everyone using it

I finished the first 3 episodes and was reading some reviews and from Ebert.com, this sentence said it all for me

naturally going to be a little inconsistent and some of the melodrama feels manipulative, but then, like a catchy hook in a song, it will win you over no matter how hard to try to fight it

What an episode! I geared up at the end. I don’t usually tear up for movies/TV.

I really like it because it's different than anything else on TV. My DH not so much.

My DH won't watch it, either. That's ok, I'm not going to make him watch something he doesn't enjoy. :)
I usually watch it when he falls asleep. I was watching yesterday afternoon and he woke up and was laughing at the conference scene. He had me go back to the beginning. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter