Anyone willing to pick up custom GOH badges & mail them to me?

UrsulaFan

Mouseketeer
We are not going until Sept. but I would like to have GOH before hand to put in goodie bags to ship to our room for my kids upon arrival. 2 of the names I need are custom. 1 of them being Jake or Jacob. I can't believe they don't have either! It is such a common name now.

Anyway, if you are going soon & would be willing to help me out please let me know. I checked giftsof a lifetime & they want $7.50 each plus $10.00 shipping!

I realize I'm taking a big chance doing this, but I figure all of you out there are just regular people like me, trying to get the most out of your trip.

Thanks!

While most people are honest, you risk losing more by sending money to a stranger than paying the $10 shipping fee.

Well now that someone has pointed out what you already knew...haha... you are right, most of us are nice people just like you.

We will be there the week after 4 Jul and returning the 14th. I know how you feel not wanting to pay the steep price... we need 10 and have to wait until we arrive to get them :(

Will you order them on the phone and just need them picked up and shipped?.. do you need to send someone a list and have them go and have them made? Let me know what the deal is and I will try to help. I think my kids would love to play "pixie" for other kids who will be at Disney after them!

Sheila

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter