Anyone willing to pick up merchandise?

SpiritedHaunts

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We are looking for a few items and I'd anyone is there and can pick up a few we'd be most appreciative. Or a good non over charging person or place that can do this. Please let me know if you have any information. Thanks!

Okay, I guess not. Just more proof that I'm invisibe. But luckily for me my Mom is invisible as well. Like the poem says, "I'm nobody are you nobody too?..."

TThanks for reasreading if you did.

Hi,

We are looking for a few items and I'd anyone is there and can pick up a few we'd be most appreciative. Or a good non over charging person or place that can do this. Please let me know if you have any information. Thanks!

Have you tried using the Shop Disney Parks app? You can avoid putting your trust in a stranger and get park items that aren't on the Disney Store website.

Reactions: msk

Thanks. We are looking for the Figment gazing ball. It is not available in shop parks. It was/is? for the garden show. I am not even sure it is still there. Or what it exactly does. We love Figment and if he has a crystal ball attached all the better.

Sorry to say, but neither site brought up help. It was/is only $30 in the store, but all is $70+ on ebay. Guess I am out of luck.

I saw it last month in one of the Flower & Garden booths. I bet it was merchandise for that event and therefore no longer available in the parks. Sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter