Anyone willing to send a map to Canada?

cari12

DIS Veteran
We have our very first DL trip in one month and I would love a park map to help with planning. Pretty please!

I was going to offer but we are going at the exact same time!!! See ya there fellow Canuck!!

We have our very first DL trip in one month and I would love a park map to help with planning. Pretty please!

I will save the postage. Here is a link to the maps of Disneyland Resort. All of them are available in PDF as well. They are from last year but nothing has really changed.

What dates are you going? We will be there Oct. 11 - 15. But we live in Canada so I could send the maps to you pretty fast.

We leave the 18th too! We in Canada are you from, we're in BC but flying out of Seattle.

I will save the postage. Here is a link to the maps of Disneyland Resort. All of them are available in PDF as well. They are from last year but nothing has really changed.

These are similar to what I can get from the DL website. Is there not something more detailed? ie. showing where each attraction is or is showing where each land is as detailed a map as you can get?

I have a map saved from like... 2 years ago when they were doing that special music thing for the rollercoasters. I could scan that/take pictures of it and show it to you if you want? o.o

EDIT: Saw that thread someone posted.

And sorry, that's as detailed as it gets. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter