• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone willing to share their Disney Planning Spreadsheet?

I feel like a big mooch, but could I also get a copy of the planning spreadsheet? This is our first trip with kids, and the whole thought of packing is very daunting...

Thanks!!!:lovestruc

I would greatly appreciate it if you would send me a copy as well. I am desperately looking for a way to organize info. I love to see how other people are doing this. Thanks in advance Spevniak at aol dot com.:goodvibes

Could you please send it to me too, I am struggling with my plans.

Burberry13 at comcast dot net

Thank you so much!!!!

me too please....

ok... it says I don't have enough post... lets try this

hopeghorton @aol.com

Can you send it to me too please? I've been once but we are flying this time so planning and packing will be more important!
Thanks!

helencoker0 at gmail dot com

I'm sure you've sent a million of your spreadsheets out, but if possible, can you send one to me. I don't have enough posts to send my email address, so I'm sending it this way:... crystalotr "at" sbcglobal "dot" net. Make sense? ;)

Could someone please email them to me also please? Starting to freak a little at the planning for a December trip. Thanks!
melmom21 at gmail dot com
:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter