Anyone win with the JCPenney button code?

Hi guys!
I think I only got one pin and I can't remember which on it was. It wasn't a winner so I threw it out. Then my DD comes home from school talking about the pins and how she would love them :confused3 Sooo if anyone has pins they would like to get rid of or pass on, please PM me? I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks so much!!

The 2nd chance winners were supposed to be drawn on February 5th and announced "on or around February 6th"

Anyone win a 2nd chance drawing? I keep checking my email, but I am guessing nothing for me.

From the JCP facebook page it says "Chris - Winners will be notified via email by the end of the week! For a complete list " That is the shortened version that was posted about 8 hours ago so about 7am Thur Pacific time. I would think by next week people will know. I couldn't find anyone who reports winning something. Also for the bigger prizes I would think that some paperwork would be involved ie. forms to send back 1099s, W-4s etc and if it was me I wouldn't post it until all the i's are doted and t's crossed.
Sightcrr

Woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I checked my email after reading about the $25 winners. I saw that I had an email, too, and I was really excited to think I won $25. Nope. Not what I won.

I won $250!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: The fine print on the bottom of the certificate says no expiration.

I won a $50 e gift card and my brother did too. Will come in handy for summer clothes for my girls.

Woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I checked my email after reading about the $25 winners. I saw that I had an email, too, and I was really excited to think I won $25. Nope. Not what I won.

I won $250!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: The fine print on the bottom of the certificate says no expiration.

Awesome!!

Nothing for me (I actually think I entered it after the deadline), but my one DD won $25 and my other DD won $50.

Hey I just signed up here to say I had a feeling that there would be alot of winner's so I signed up 10 members of my family. All 10 of them one $25 or $50 gift cards. Everybody couldn't believe it! They were giving away around 100, 000 prizes worth over $25. No way they gave awaiting that many prizes so if you entered to win you were Guaranteed to win something because ALL I0 of my family members won.

I was so thankful this morning to check my email. I also won $250!!!! :yay: I will no longer feel guilty about the $100 tennis shoes I wanted to buy for my Disney trip!

I just read through this thread and I collected all 50 of the pins during the promotion. However, this was the first I heard of the Penguin pin. Now I am kicking myself because when I was collecting them one cashier asked me if I had found the penguin pin yet. I told him that I had not seen it. He told me to go look in front of the mens dressing room. I went over and looked at the poster that was there and saw the picture and wondered why they would put pictures of pins on the advertising that they didn't actually make. I figured the marketing co made a bunch of designs and they just chose 50 they liked. Now I think he was telling me where to find the pin. I wish I knew to look for it and I would have looked at things other than the poster. :mad:

The employees at one register (that I know of) at my local JCP let you combine the like amounts. I combined 7 $10 certificates and bought myself a new winter coat. Also combined many other $5 certificates and bought lots of stuff for my girlfriend for christmas. Until I explained how she didn't beleive I bought her all I did and still stayed under our spending limit. :rotfl:

Yay for the second chance drawing winners! My family cleaned up. My BF won $250, my brother won $250, my mom won $75 (somehow she was emailed a $25 and a $50) my other brother won $25 and I won $25!!!

It seems that as long as you entered it you were guaranteed to win something. Thank you JCP!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter