• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone with a split stay and info on moving luggage and groceries?!

mellvswdw1

DIS Veteran
I originally posted this on the resort thread, which I should have thought and posted this question here because we may have had members already having a split stay. So here is the question I asked on the resort threads:

I did try the search button but I’m tired and may have missed this...any info about Disney moving luggage and groceries for folks with a split stay? We’ve used bell service for this wonderful service too many times to count. I’m getting ready to place my grocery order but wanted to hear if there was any word if they are still able to do this? Sorry to ask a question if It’s been answered several times but all the COVID threads are hard to keep up with! Thanks so much!

I asked about luggage transfer when talking to DVC member services yesterday. They stated they were transferring luggage (didn't ask about groceries). I have a split stay between 4 DVC resorts so hoping that is the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter