Anyones AKV points still not showing up?

Pennyguy23

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering. I keep seeing everyone saying that there points are showing up. I bought mine yesterday morning and still nothing? Is there something I can do?

I was just wondering. I keep seeing everyone saying that there points are showing up. I bought mine yesterday morning and still nothing? Is there something I can do?

My points are still not showing up either and mt credit card has not been charged. My guide was supposed to have entered my information @ 8:00am yesterday. I wonder if there is a # we can call to check because I have not been able to get my guide since 01/31.

Call (800) 800-9100 and ask for a manager.

Penny, do your other contracts show on the web? I though (and may be wrong) that you are a relatively new owner?

Good Luck!

-Tony

When I bought my VWL add-on a year ago it took 24 hours for the contract to show up online. I'm hearing that they are swamped right now so I wouldn't be surprised if things are taking longer than usual.

Ours have shown up, it does not say AKV it says null I think I read that someone else had the same name for there new contract also.

Well, I finally talked to my guide and discovered he wrote down my credit card # incorrectly so I had to start over again. This explains why my points were still not showing up. Hopefully everything will be okay this time !!

Mine are there also! :thumbsup2

Is it true that all February purchasers will be Founding Members?
That's good in a way, but I made sure I bought right off the rip to ensure it.

Is it wrong to feel a bit cheated?

MG

I spoke with my guide a few hours ago to make a change to our add on. He went over to contracts to see if we had been entered in yet (we hadn't) and he was able to grab the paperwork back to make our change. He said he caught it just in time.

Point of the story - we purchased yesterday around 3:00pm and they were just getting to our paperwork this afternoon in contracts. Our guide pretty much said they are overwhelmed right now and we would probably see ours in on Monday.

I was on DVCmember to lok up something and decided to check points and whoo-hoo mine are there now! Smebody is working on Sunday :woohoo:

Well, my points are still not showing up but my credit card has been charged today. Maybe my points will show up soon !!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter