Anything out there like "Virtual Magic Kingdom"?

Good question! I think it would be cool to have a game for Wii and you can roam through DLR, ride the rides, and complete tasks or something. :laughing:

Cute sn by the way, I love HM! :)

While not a Disney theme, Faunasphere is multiplayer game where you can interact with other people via your animals. It is done by Big Fish Games. It is free to play but you can buy a membership if you want to have more than 3 animals at once. For the most part, the people there are friendly and helpful. You also get to create your own little part of the world and decorate it how you want. Although many ages like this game(my teen boys included), it tends to attract many moms ages 30-50. I think because you are not fighting each other, but often must help and get help from other players to accomplish goals. Don't know if it is allowable to post a link so I will just say that you can Google it if you are interested. Anyway, I like it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter