Anything worth watching on Netflix?

DisneyFan32WI

Grumpy Cat
Anything worth watching tonight? I've been so disappointed with Netflix. Every movie I've been watching lately has been horrible.

Thanks Low-Key. Some of those look pretty good.

What kinds of movies do you normally like? Comedies? Dramas? Documentary? Family friendly/religious?

I'm not overly impressed with the Netflix streaming movies. Many of the movies I search for are available on DVD/Blu-ray only. I have watched Taxi Driver and Inglorious Basterds, both intense, violent movies. Others on my list include Fargo, Bridget Jones's Diary, On Golden Pond, and Terms of Endearment, with Antz and Fantasia 2000 in the G-rated section.

Mostly we use it for TV shows. We've just started watching Arrow and Sherlock. Frankie and Grace proves that old folks can still have fun. Sense8 is great character-driven sci-fi. Unfortunately, most sci-fi fans don't really like character driven stuff (and the Wachowskis are a force until themselves).

I ended up watching Seeking a Friend for the End of the World with Steve Carrell. It was an excellent movie!

I binge watched OITNB a while ago. They really need to make another new season soon!

Reactions: js
I ended up watching Seeking a Friend for the End of the World with Steve Carrell. It was an excellent movie!

I binge watched OITNB a while ago. They really need to make another new season soon!
I was trying to remember the name of that movie. It as great wasn't it?

We started Narcos. Only watched 2 episodes so far, but it is good!

Also, I've said this on other threads, but worth repeating...Wentworth is a great show. Gritty, raw women's prison series out of Australia.

Anything worth watching tonight? I've been so disappointed with Netflix. Every movie I've been watching lately has been horrible.

It's funny you say this as I was thinking the same thing over the weekend. Between Netflix & Hulu we've watched a lot of good series but no real great movies. So I went looking over the weekend & watched a few foreign language films with subtitles I enjoyed: After The Wedding & Twin Sisters. Then watched Copenhagen that takes place in Denmark with a Canadian so mostly in English. All 3 were really good. Then DH & I watched Snowpiercer- little too weird for me.

I'm not overly impressed with the Netflix streaming movies. Many of the movies I search for are available on DVD/Blu-ray only. I have watched Taxi Driver and Inglorious Basterds, both intense, violent movies. Others on my list include Fargo, Bridget Jones's Diary, On Golden Pond, and Terms of Endearment, with Antz and Fantasia 2000 in the G-rated section.

Mostly we use it for TV shows. We've just started watching Arrow and Sherlock. Frankie and Grace proves that old folks can still have fun. Sense8 is great character-driven sci-fi. Unfortunately, most sci-fi fans don't really like character driven stuff (and the Wachowskis are a force until themselves).

I really liked Sense8! Do you think that there will be a season 2?

Not movies but tossing in votes for both Sense8 and Daredevil.

Also adding a vote for Olive Kitteridge (NBO movie).

I really enjoyed the Mexican film, The Perfect Dictatorship, or in Spanish La dictadura perfecta.

I'm close to cancelling Netflix, but tonight I was suddenly in the mood to watch the British tv show, Peep Show (for the 4th or 5th time). Definitely R rated, but super funny, if you're into that sort of thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter