Anywhere that sings (or just makes a big deal..) for a birthday?

We had a lunch and a dinner at Nine Dragons this week. At both meals there were one or two birthday celebrations - two servers brought cake to the folks celebrating birthdays, playing a gentle tambourine(?) as they approached the table. There may have been singing, but it was not loud/ disruptive.

Please take no offense, but I really hope that no restaurant in Disney does the Red Robin type of celebration. While it might be fun for the one, I find it very annoying, loud and rude when I'm trying to enjoy my meal. I could see this totally getting out of hand at Disney too.

The good news for you is that Disney already offers a host of ways to celebrate a birthday. Here is a good list of ways;
https://www.undercovertourist.com/blog/planning-a-birthday-celebration-at-walt-disney-world/

Says Steve with his pinky finger extended as he sips his champagne...

The audacity some people have to celebrate a birthday through a song or crazy antic while others are eating. Definately ruins a good meal.

We are surprising my sons with a trip in June to celebrate the older one turning 14. I would love to snag a dinner somewhere they will sing to him, or something along the lines of making a spectacle of him. He will love it.

Any ideas? We are open to any park/resort/area.

Frontera Cocina at Disney Springs. There were six different birthdays on the night we went. It was a spectacle of singing and clapping for each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter