Anywhere to find Couture Princess Gowns outside MK?

lorilclevelandrn

DIS Veteran
Helping out a friend who arrived today and expected to find the couture princess gowns she had purchased in the past at GF.

Anywhere to find them outside of MK?

TIA:)!

You can also try the store in Disney Springs. I think the store is the Market Co-Op. The dresses and accessories are in the back of the store. Another sections sells prints, and the area connects to Tren-D.

Some dresses are also sold in Hollywood Studios along Sunset Boulevard. I think the shop is called Legends of Hollywood. It is on the right side of SB, more towards the Center Stage/Brown Derby end of SB.

I can't say for certain, but I think the selection in each location varies a bit, but with lots of overlap.

I want to say I also some of the dresses in some hotel gift shops, but I can't say 100% on that, and if so the selection would be limited. The also sell a limited selection online.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter