AoA Why no FD?

dgrissom17

Mouseketeer
Am I correct in reading some of the threads that AoA is not included in any of the FD offers? Why? Will it ever be? :confused3
I am reading about people changing ressies to other resorts because of it!

dgrissom17 said:
Am I correct in reading some of the threads that AoA is not included in any of the FD offers? Why? Will it ever be? :confused3
I am reading about people changing ressies to other resorts because of it!

They are having no trouble getting folks to book at AoA, so they don't need to use FD to entice people to come.

I suspect they will start including AoA in FD in a few years when the novelty has worn off. I certainly hope so! ;)

AoA is included in FD - just not the LM standard rooms. It is available in the suites.;)

It wasn't a public offering but we were able to get free dining at AoA for October with a pin code so they did include it in a limited way. As the newness wears off I'm sure they will include it with the rest in free dining.

It was available in the GP offer, as well. May be sold out for the allotted FD rooms, but they were some a few days ago.

during the free dining that you had to check in by sept 29th it was, i know as we are staying in little mermaid and have free dining... :)

We got free dinning plan for the little mermaid room in sept. rep told me they had just opened up that day. I'm sure they sold out fast

AoA is included in FD - just not the LM standard rooms. It is available in the suites.;)

I hope this is true. Wife just booked a Cars suite for Feb 2013 with the hopes that this week included FD. The sticker price is daunting but Cars have been such a big part of our life the last 5 years and it won't when we return in 2015 (plan on going every other year) that we want to splurge this time for the kids..and us.

Suites are included in the latest offer but not Little Mermaid. Apparently there are not enough empty rooms at LM to justify offering a promotion to fill empty rooms, which is the purpose of free dining. There was some availabilty at LM on the previous offer that expired in May, but not on the current offer that expires in September.

Should state there is some availability in the suites on the current offer, but if you haven't booked yet it's possible the promotion rooms will be sold out for your dates, especially if you want a specific section.

From my experience, the FD is available at AoA. I was originally booked at CBR for one adult and two kids during free dining, but had a friend join with her two children. We are now in a suite at AoA during late August free dining.

We got FD on opening day of LM which is Sept. 15th- 22nd with the GP offer. I'm really excited to stay there. The food court looks awesome and my grandkids wil really enjoy being there.

We were able to get FD and we are staying in the LM rooms at AoA. However, we received a mailing that included a pin number that we had to use to reserve the package. I think the others are right that they may have run out of room space since the resort is so new.

We are going in November and can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter