AOL onboard?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
My daughter wants to access her AOL account while on board. Do they have AOL access, signing on as a guest on board?

Thanks... Paul

Thanks.... Is that considered BYOA for AOL or is it considered "dial-up" (meaning extra AOL charges)?

I'm not an AOL subscriber, so I'm not sure what BYOA means. I'm guessing you're asking whether you have to pay an extra per-minute fee to use AOL such as you would if you connected using their 800 numbers while you were traveling. No, beyond the fees to access the Internet, there are no additional per-minute fees to access AOL.

Hi! You can access AOL from any internet based connection by going to www.aol.com. You end up at a site called AOL Anywhere. You just log-in with your screen name etc... and you're there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter