AOL problem

wedhead

Earning My Ears
I am also experiencing the "AOL" problem. As a result, I have just added a new email address with Yahoo but I am now wondering how to get my activation email sent to the new address. Any ideas?

If you click on "register", do you see the option to modify your profile?

Change your email address there, then you should get the new activation email. If you don't get the email, post here and I'll have it re sent to you.

KathyTX

KathyTX - Thanks for the help. I modified my profile and recieved my email at the yahoo address! Thanks and see you on the boards!:wave:

Hi there,

I can't post! I had an AOL address which I modified in my profile to my work e-mail address (non-AOL). I also added webmaster@wdwinfo.com to my address book. Still haven't received an "activate" e-mail, not sure how long it takes to receive. Thanks!

Hi Kathy, somehow I finally got it all working, thanks for your reply! :)

I have been having a LOT of trouble. I recetnly changed my e-mail address from AOL to Walmart Connect. I have received the activation e-mails but when I follow the directions exactly, it doesn't work. I have not been able to post on the regular DIS boards for three weeks now. I am very frustrated. I have sent e-mails to support but I have not received any replies. Can someone please help me? My new e-mail address is Naisy68@wmconnect.com --Thank you! -Renee

Naisy, try to log in now.

WMconnect is really AOL, and our AOL users have lots of problems. :(

I'm also having problems...

I am on AOL...

I tried changing my e-mail address to my not-oft-used hotmail account (aisleleven@hotmail.com) and did not get any e-mail...

When I didn't get anything at the hotmail address...I changed back to AOL and I added webmaster@wdwinfo.com to my address book...still nothing...

Help!!!

Thanks!

Aisleleven- I've just had the activation email resent to you, it should show up in your AOL inbox.

kathy

Also AOL user should minimize there screen and switch over to Internet Explorer (or mozilla or firefox) to browse the Dis, if problems persist. AOL doesnt like VBulliten for some reason.

I have no problem with browsing...I just can't seem to get the activation e-mail...

The only thing in my inbox is from Pottery Barn - lol - I also checked my spam folder...nothing new there either...

What should I try next?

Please advise.

Thank you.

open up a free web based email account..or when you sign onto the Dis just hit User CP and it will alsa take you to your subscribed threads! Good luck!

Hi...I am actually registered user "bellacam". I have not been able to login on either AOL or IE. My password keeps coming up incorrect. When I get an email reply with an address to change it and try to do so, I get this message:
vBulletin Message
The address that you have used to request a new password is not valid. Please request a new address be sent to you by using this form.

Please Help...

Bellacam, what is the email address you're putting in? It has to match the one in your User CP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter