• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP contest

dsnylndmom

Disneyland Addict
The winners of the May 4th contest are supposed to be notified "on or about" today! So check your email if you have a DL AP that's registered on disneyland.com!! :banana:

Fingers, toes and eyes crossed here, too.

tiggergrl, love that pic of Orlando.

Well, it is after 5pm here on the West Coast, so I think that we may not know today. I've heard that on miceage it is being reported that DL is running late on the notices.

There are 5 people who have been notified on mouseplanet that they have won. The emails started coming to them about 4:40 pm...... I'm still crossing my fingers!

I checked my email and its 7:10 pm and nothing from disney. Oh well Ill be there on May 5th for sure.

There are two winners at Mice Chat too one is my bestest friend!!! Hey found out at 6:00pm because *I* called him to let him know to check his emails that they were sent out!! I'm doing a big time happy dance for you :banana: :cool1: he defintely needed this!!!

Im sad that I didnt win but if anyone can start a list of people that won it would interesting to see who won.

I WON!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I can't believe it. I had actually forgotten about it and didn't even realize today was the announcement. I checked my email this evening and there it was!

Now my dilemma is who to take with me. :confused3 It's me and my two girls and of course they both want to go.

My guess is that some winner who have posted on mouseplanet, miceage, and any of the other various disneyland boards will be the same people.

I didn't win, but then again my AP expired over a year ago. :D I can still log on to the AP section though, so I technically could have won, if they didnt' check against "current" AP's. :)

GrumpyMom1 said:
I WON!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I can't believe it. I had actually forgotten about it and didn't even realize today was the announcement. I checked my email this evening and there it was!

Now my dilemma is who to take with me. :confused3 It's me and my two girls and of course they both want to go.

You could take me. ;) I am in San Diego too. I am not above begging.

I won also. I opened the email tonight and came here to see who else won. I am in NJ so...I don't know what to do!

I just found out another REALLY close friend just won!! :rotfl: :banana: Me still nothign :confused3 I'm telling myself it's cause it'd be too hard to pick between my two kids ;)

Congratulations to those here that won!!! :cheer2:

It seems as if all the notices went out late yesterday, so I'm guessing I didn't make it. :sad: Man, I was hoping to win this and I'm trying to win a trip to Las Vegas from our local radio station. I figure if I enter enough contests, I gotta win something right? I should enter my mother, she wins stuff all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter