AP discount at WDW....ALERT!!!

DLgal

DIS Veteran
Hey DL APs...FYI, Patina Group restaurants at WDW give Disneyland APs the 10% dining discount!

We ate at Via Napoli and our waiter asked if we had any Disney AP and we said "Just Disneyland" and he was like "yes, we take that one too." I didn't have my AP card with me but he said if I had the DL App and he could see my ticket on there, he could give us the discount. I thought he was confused (since there is the Premier pass) but he insisted, and he did get us the discount. We got to talking with him and he said all the restaurants owned by the Patina Group give the AP discount to ALL Disney APs This also goes the other way, and they will give the discount at the Disneyland locations for WDW AP holders.

Thought this was into worth passing along.

Love Via Napoli. Actually had dinner there last night. They go above and beyond when giving you your discounts.

Assuming that the server was correct and the passes are honored from both coasts on both coasts this would be the specific list of restaurants covered.

Disney Springs:
The Edison
Enzo's Hideaway
Maria & Enzo's
Pizza Ponte
Morimota Asia

Epcot:
Tutto Italia Ristorante
Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Downtown Disney:
Taqueria
Napolini
Tortilla Jo's
UVA Bar & Cafe
Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria
Catal Restaurant

Sounds pretty cool to me, I'm bummed that I won't be venturing to WDW while I have my DLR pass this year. Hopes and dreams are of my next pass being a Disney Premier Passport so if those dreams come true it won't matter.

does anyone know if this works the other way around? do any DL restaurants offer WDW AP discounts?

OP said that it does go both ways so assuming that's true a WDW AP would give you a discount at the Downtown Disney locations I mentioned above.

Downtown Disney:
Taqueria
Napolini
Tortilla Jo's
UVA Bar & Cafe
Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria
Catal Restaurant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter