AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

I already have a reservation that i can’t modify online. Would it be easier to just get a new reservation now, and then call Disney at a more convenient time and have them move all my ADRs and fastpasses?
Just make a new reservation now. Your ADR’s are not attached to anything and your tickets are from your AP so there is nothing to do but cancel your old reservation.

I went in to modify my reservation at All Star Music (Sept 11-15), and I can see the passholder discount. Availability seems limited, as I don't see any passholder or fall discount availability for several resorts, including all of the value resorts. I am unsure which hotels are included, but these are the offer details I am seeing on the modify reservation page.

Book Through
December 24, 2019

Eligibility
Passholder must present a valid Walt Disney World Pass at check-in.
Valid Travel Dates
Stay most nights September 1 through December 24, 2019
Length of Stay Requirements
  • Minimum – 1 night
  • Maximum – 14 nights
Important Details
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
  • The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
  • Length of stay requirements may apply.
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Savings based on the non-discounted price a non-Passholder pays for the same room.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Valid admission is required to enjoy theme parks and special events and is not included in this offer.

To book by phone, call (407)-939-2830† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.

I only have an AP voucher so it's not letting me see passholder rates. I'm looking for 10/26 to 10/30, can anyone tell me the percentage off for the Epcot resorts?

I only have an AP voucher so it's not letting me see passholder rates. I'm looking for 10/26 to 10/30, can anyone tell me the percentage off for the Epcot resorts?
If its linked, you should still be able to see them.

it is and I can't, I keep getting redirected to the page to purchase AP's
You should be able to. Call disney because you should be able to book online with a voucher. I just did it for my son last month.

But for those date Beach Club is 25% off YC and BWI are 30% based on availability

A quick search has nothing available for BC but BW and YC are $330 & $329 respectively for a standard view room, 2 people

I'm having a similar issue - I have vouchers and it says that I'm able to see pass holder discounts but when I go to them it says I'm not eligible so I've called (on hold). I think it's a glitch for those of us with just a voucher.

I was really surprised at the rates. I have the summer fun discount for the first 2 days of our 3 day trip at the YC 9/28-10/2 and rack rate for the last night. There's no deluxe offer that can beat the total price I have even paying rack rate for that last night.

I'm having a similar issue - I have vouchers and it says that I'm able to see pass holder discounts but when I go to them it says I'm not eligible so I've called (on hold). I think it's a glitch for those of us with just a voucher.
The prevailing thought is how you linked the voucher is the issue. I don't recall specifically, but it's something about linking under tickets instead of profile or vice versa. Guest services is likely going to tell you that you aren't supposed to be able to see them. It's infuriating.

You should be able to. Call disney because you should be able to book online with a voucher. I just did it for my son last month.

But for those date Beach Club is 25% off YC and BWI are 30% based on availability

A quick search has nothing available for BC but BW and YC are $330 & $329 respectively for a standard view room, 2 people

i just talked to two different people at Disney and they both said that I couldn't see rates unless my pass was active. Oh well, guess I'm stuck waiting on the phone.

Thank you for checking for me. Could you just check one more thing? Gran Destino for the same dates for a Tower standard view club level?

I am on the phone with a cast member now. She said they are having trouble applying the discounts this morning. She has me on hold contacting someone to help her. She said it isn't showing all of the availability right now. We all know how reliable cast members can be but just letting you know.

i just talked to two different people at Disney and they both said that I couldn't see rates unless my pass was active. Oh well, guess I'm stuck waiting on the phone.

Thank you for checking for me. Could you just check one more thing? Gran Destino for the same dates for a Tower standard view club level?
Tower standard club isn't available.
Tower water 235.69
Tower standard king 286.95
Tower Deluxe suite, club 574.73
Tower One Bedroom Suite, club 918.23

Availability looks very limited and not much better than what I already have. I can upgrade from Poly to GF for $200 a night in December or BC standard to BC CL in October for $225 a night. I'll pass on both for now.

I will constantly keep stalking, but no changes for me this am.

So the discounts are not that good.

Weekends in October, the best you will do is 20% of some deluxes and moderates (For stays most Friday and Saturday nights 10/4/2019 – 11/9/2019 ).

The rest of the time, (For stays most nights 9/1/2019 – 10/3/2019 and 11/10/2019 – 12/24/2019; and stays most Sunday through Thursday nights 10/6/2019 – 11/7/2019), the best you can do is 30% off at some deluxes.

Here is the link:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/passholder-holiday-rooms-special-offer/
Should have you login.

I just booked Pop Century over the Thanksgiving weekend (Nov. 26-Dec.3). The AP discount saved almost $400. All Values were available, as well as Port Orleans Riverside, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Art of Animation, BoardWalk, Contemporary, Animal Kingdom Lodge, and Grand Floridian. Good luck to everyone!
Resort CategoryResort Savings

Select Disney Deluxe Villas
Save up to 30%

Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
Save up to 30%

Select Disney Moderate Resorts
Save up to 25%

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels
Save up to 20%

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter