AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

I think it was legit - given the limited occupancy of those rooms they seem to be frequently discounted

This is what is currently showing for that room the last week in January. The offer information page lists BW as “up to 25% off” for January dates.

8E5DA5CB-9B32-4618-8005-EE95726D66CF.png

E77B405A-680A-4F2C-939A-DD2C00912D39.png

So to get double what is listed (50% vs 25%) is what is making us question if those early rates will stand.

The 50-60% off was a mistake. They may let you keep it, but it was a pricing error. The rack rate shown is the actual standard rate,that part was correct.
Wow...I’ve never been the point of such a controversial spear! I’ll keep the thread posted....

I booked it and paid the deposit, have an email receipt, and it’s showing up in MDE so I’m really hoping they don’t yank it out. How are we supposed to know it’s a mistake, totally wrong of them to just take it away when they are the ones who do something wrong.
I did the same! Honestly I was just trying to book something (anything) affordable and didn't even realise the type of room it was until later. I thought it was garden view.

I’ve never had a reservation retracted...that happens?

I posted about it a page or 2 back. A few years ago there was a very low, erroneous rate posted, also for BW. Disney contacted anyone who booked & allowed them to keep only 1 night at the discounted rate as a good will gesture. But they did not honor the rate for the whole stay. Just a few weeks ago, the Disney store gave a 20% discount on gift cards. Obviously an error. Within hours they started contacting anyone who ordered one & withdrew the discount. They did refund the money but they definitely corrected an error in pricing. We’re just wondering what will happen here.

I did the same! Honestly I was just trying to book something (anything) affordable and didn't even realise the type of room it was until later. I thought it was garden view.
Yeah, I didn't even think, I just saw it was the only room listed with any discount at BWI for my trip dates and I grabbed it. It wasn't until after that I realized how insane the discount was. I keep going and refreshing my email to see if Disney has sent me anything, and wondering how long it would take them to send a "yeah.....about that room rate.....we're gonna need that back..." email, or how long for us to know we're getting to keep our rate. I know we probably won't hear anything now until at least next week since it's almost 6pm est, this weekend is going to be so long.

I booked WL CL for March 15-20th, my email says 592.50 for all nights but Thursday which is 606. Now the price says 714.
Should I be concerned mine is an error? I just grabbed what was available for AP for Spring Break close to MK, not really knowing pricing for 2020 :)

If they take it back I understand. I didn't have a calculator out thinking about percentages. I was so excited that I caught the AP rates so early. I had it booked around 7 am and I've been a Passholder for a few months so I truly had no idea if it was correct rate or not. It seems great for what I thought was a garden view. I'll let you know if I hear anything from Disney!

I hope everyone gets to keep their crazy good rates, but I wish I had pulled the trigger on the 35% discount I was trying for this morning at BWI. When the rates came back my dates dropped to a 25% discount so we had to book elsewhere. We were really hoping to get back to BWI.

As mentioned on a few other threads, I was able to book a BWI Garden view cottage, club level for an unheard of rate of $370.00 per night...what's normally a $1200.00 per night room. I have a confirmed reservation email...curious to see how they can take it away? I'll certainly post if something happens. I'm back on MDE now and it's saying $811.00...which is still over $400 cheaper than normal..but I sure like my $370.00......

I am. wondering how many people will keep the reservation when they find out what the real rate is - perhaps some currently sold out rooms will open up again?

FWIW, my BC AP rate for 1/21 - 1/28 looks like it has 35% off on the weekday rates and 25% off the weekend rates, which matches the general discount. So no additional savings over the standard discount but still applying a discount and not rack rate.

I am. wondering how many people will keep the reservation when they find out what the real rate is - perhaps some currently sold out rooms will open up again?
I probably won't keep the reservation....wasn't even planning a trip for April...was just playing around on MDE...and saw the crazy rate...glad plane tickets aren't available to book yet..cuz I would have bought them. Wondering if they do contact me, how long it will be before they do? I'll be afraid to buy plane tickets!!!!!

I probably won't keep the reservation....wasn't even planning a trip for April...was just playing around on MDE...and saw the crazy rate...glad plane tickets aren't available to book yet..cuz I would have bought them. Wondering if they do contact me, how long it will be before they do? I'll be afraid to buy plane tickets!!!!!

I doubt it would take them more than a few days to a week or so. No guarantees of course. But they caught the error rally quick so we know they are aware of it. I can’t imagine they would let people continue to make travel plans without notifying them.

I doubt it would take them more than a few days to a week or so. No guarantees of course. But they caught the error rally quick so we know they are aware of it. I can’t imagine they would let people continue to make travel plans without notifying them.
I hope your right....but I'm really hoping I get NO correspondence....:cutie::jester:

To be honest, I might just call Disney later and see what the deal is. I have other relatives trying to make travel arrangements and this is making me anxious. If it turns out to be something that they take away in a month there will be very little I can do to be in an affordable room near my family. We are headed down the week of Easter.

Can someone check the AP discount rate for hotels with 5 sleepers Feb 8th-16th? I'm happy to reciprocate with Florida resident values just need to know if we should start our AP's early.

Thanks in advance

Would anyone be willing to check online AP discounts to see if any offers for April 15-19 in a 1 bedroom Villa please😊? BCV, BWV or GFV. Really any where but OKW or SSR. Thank you sooo sooo much of anyone can

To be honest, I might just call Disney later and see what the deal is. I have other relatives trying to make travel arrangements and this is making me anxious. If it turns out to be something that they take away in a month there will be very little I can do to be in an affordable room near my family. We are headed down the week of Easter.
If you do call, please let us know how the call goes. I too will be feeling anxious about buying airline tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter