AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Also a DP for the voucher/online AP access discussion. I let my sister's AP lapse because the renewal was more than a brand new one discounted from Sam's. She currently has a voucher attached in MDE and I can access all AP pages and rates through her account.

Also a DP for the voucher/online AP access discussion. I let my sister's AP lapse because the renewal was more than a brand new one discounted from Sam's. She currently has a voucher attached in MDE and I can access all AP pages and rates through her account.

Thank you ! I’m not crazy . I’ve talked to three people at Disney and all insist I cannot view with a voucher

Thank you ! I’m not crazy . I’ve talked to three people at Disney and all insist I cannot view with a voucher

I can't see the rates with my voucher and I've been told that I can't until I activate it....

I've bought my AP in January and didn't activate it until mid-March, nevertheless I could see the AP-discounts since it was linked in MDE (= purchasing-date, as it was linked automatically because of buying the AP through the website)...

I can't see the rates with my voucher and I've been told that I can't until I activate it....
Some can, some can’t. There doesn’t seem to be a one size fits all fix either so you have to call Disney for rates. And don’t waste your time on the phone with them trying to fix it so your vouchers show rates- that’s been a waste for every single person here who tried.

Alternative idea to calling Disney if you’re looking to make a NEW reservation- use a TA. Same rates and offers as direct from Disney but hopefully no Disney level phone waits.

Interested to hear folks thoughts on why 8/29-8/31 was excluded from discounts as there appears to be plenty of availability - disney still hopeful for last minute bookings or an attempt at crowd control?

A question for folks when they were modifying their reservation to try to see if weekend days were discounted (rather than rack rate as the rates continued to fluctuate).

How did you go about doing that? I'm booked in a preferred room at Sports, and would like to keep that, but want to see if the discount is now applied to the entirety of my stay (the weekends are currently rack rate).

I would bet money the last time I purchased (Feb 2018) I gained access immediately. I spoke to them on the phone today and she insisted that was NEVER the case. My last AP expired in June and I repurchased at Sams after price increased and linked immediately and I’ve had NO problems accessing the site until this morning .
Have you gone in and cleared all Disney related cookies from your web browser.

I have an activated and in use AP and there are times it will take me to the purchase an AP page. I have to clear the cookies or it never works

A question for folks when they were modifying their reservation to try to see if weekend days were discounted (rather than rack rate as the rates continued to fluctuate).

How did you go about doing that? I'm booked in a preferred room at Sports, and would like to keep that, but want to see if the discount is now applied to the entirety of my stay (the weekends are currently rack rate).
When you get to the page where you enter the credit card there is a + to click to see more details. It's near the top next to the total cost. When you click the + it will expended to show you the nightly rate
Got a screen shot of the phone version. It's little arrows instead of a +

This shows it expanded

Attachments

• 94531D7D-9427-452B-8038-396F26F5943E.png
    94531D7D-9427-452B-8038-396F26F5943E.png
    130.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
When you get to the page where you enter the credit card there is a + to click to see more details. It's near the top next to the total cost. When you click the + it will expended to show you the nightly rate

This shows it expanded

That's what I suspected - I've just never actually paid super close attention to the weekday/weekend rates. I thought weekends were excluded from discounts until a short while ago reading this thread.

As of right now, the site isn't letting me get that far in the modification process - I can only see the rates at each hotel, but I can't click to move into the cart/checkout stage. :) I'll keep trying, and thank you for the help!

This shows it expanded
That’s a good rate Angie. Too bad we have to go during weekends.

@Pdollar88 - it’s a little tricky because the weekends are at a lower discount for some dates. And weekends are a higher rate to begin with. So, the weekends will be a higher rate, even when it’s applying a discount.

That’s a good rate Angie. Too bad we have to go during weekends.

@Pdollar88 - it’s a little tricky because the weekends are at a lower discount for some dates. And weekends are a higher rate to begin with. So, the weekends will be a higher rate, even when it’s applying a discount.
We normally are limited to them too
Those trip dates are to match when our friends are going. She's a teacher and it's her fall break. We have to fit it between home football games, lol

They are our tailgate partners as well as Disney partners. Only group I'd travel with actually.

Not sure if this is just me or but If I log out and then log in again it will show me the discounts. If I just visit the page it recognizes me from the cookies but does not show the discounts until I login in with my password.

Here’s a post that there’s still hope! I just called and was able to switch my 8n reservation (11/29-12/7) that was rack rate at Coronado standard view with dining and switch to AKL standard view with dining and it only increased $250. This is with an AP discount . PLUS the guy on the phone said that Disney is starting to roll out more rooms. He said they never roll them all out at once and they do it in small increments over time. So don’t give up hope folks ! AKL was showing ZERO availability that week and now suddenly showed up with openings at about all views

Would anyone mind checking to see if they added rooms at the boardwalk for Nov 9-12? When someone checked for me last, they weren’t included but thought I’d cross my fingers that they have added aome!

Would anyone mind checking to see if they added rooms at the boardwalk for Nov 9-12? When someone checked for me last, they weren’t included but thought I’d cross my fingers that they have added aome!
All I see is an Outer Bldg Garden View-Club Level $768/nght

Id be keeping an eye out for tomorrow or Saturday . I think TA's can put rooms on hold for 3 days. Rooms might open up if clients don't accept the offer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter