AP expiration date issue

KateSpade79

Mouseketeer
We are trying to plan another trip but confused on our AP expiration date. We upgraded our tickets during a trip 12/2019 I'm pretty sure they were running the 3 months free special. Does anyone remember the exact dates and if that was just for renewals?? It is showing me a date of 3/2021 so I'm not sure if that includes the extension or that was the 3 months free and I should have 3 more months??

If I remember correctly, we upgraded our park tickets to Preferred 3 Parks AP's in Aug 2019 when we checked into Royal Pacific. There was no mention of 3 free months. Last week when I called CS about renewing & upgrading, she told me our AP's would be expiring on Jan 28, 2021.

For anyone else's curiosity, I wanted to upgrade from Preferred to Premier 3 Parks and was quoted $625.36 pp w/tax and my new expiration would be May 1, 2022. Which does include the 3 free months.

Since we aren't planning to travel 2021 thru 2022, she told me without renewing, the Premier 3 Park would cost $781 pp. She did tell me this would NOT include 3 free months.

@KateSpade79 I would call and ask them to walk you through it, beginning date to end date, ask about the extensions and free months.

Last edited:
We bought our AP in October 2019 and it was only 12 months.
Our passes just expired (with the added covid closing months included) and will have to purchase new AP’s for our April trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter