• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Expiration Date

MVC1225

Mouseketeer
I've had an annual pass several years but never thought to look as it's never mattered. We are getting new ones for our nieces and wanted to clarify the date of expiration.

If the first day of use is June 5, 2017, are they good through and including June 5, 2018 or is last day I can use it June 4, 2018?

Thanks

I've had an annual pass several years but never thought to look as it's never mattered. We are getting new ones for our nieces and wanted to clarify the date of expiration.

If the first day of use is June 5, 2017, are they good through and including June 5, 2018 or is last day I can use it June 4, 2018?

Thanks

You can use it on June 5.

For most people the first day of use is the same as the day they purchased the AP (i.e. June 5). However, if you buy the AP the night before (i.e. June 4), but don't go into a park, it will expire a year from that evening. The annual pass is valid through the close of the expiration day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter