Ap ? FOR FREE DINING.

BROWNSPHAN

Mouseketeer
We did the free dining last year and loved it. I will be getting us AP for this year. I know that you need to buy a one day park pass. Is that for each person in your party or would that be only one ticket @ 63.00. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Greg

Hi,

We did this exact thing last year and plan to do it again in August. You all have to have the same tickets, so you just order one day passes which you can use to upgrade once you are at Disney for your AP's.

I should of posted that we will be getting AP in june, so I will already have them when the free dining starts. Greg

You can just hold onto the one day base tickets and use them the next time to get a new AP (can't use it to renew) or a different trip when you don't have an AP anymore since they will never expire.

Even if you have APs for everyone now, the fact still remains that in order to get the free dining, you will have to purchase a package (room + tickets). Everyone on the package must have the same tickets. You can get a package with as little as 1-day MYW base tickets ($67.10 for adults w/tax). Those ticket have no expiration date until they've been used, so you can put them in a drawer for a future trip. When that trip comes, you can upgrade those passes to whatever tickets (including APs) that you wish to get.

jjan said:
You can just hold onto the one day base tickets and use them the next time to get a new AP (can't use it to renew) or a different trip when you don't have an AP anymore since they will never expire.

I called yesterday on this ... you can use the base ticket towards your purchase of an AP renewal, DVC AP, or DVC renewal.

Other DISers have also confirmed this as well. You just need to do the transaction in guest relations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter