AP holders from NY, NJ, Conn

We can work from home So the return will be ok.
Me too! I also have a trip scheduled Aug 20-25(Our cruise was cancelled but I am still booked at Disney.) If all this is in place I will have to come home and then quarantine and go back then quarantine again LOL! I think I will deceide on August trip depending on how this goes. LOL!

I missed the beginning when DeSantis was speaking, but no one else said anything. I’m still checking multiple sites for updates, and I’ll post back if I see anything. Otherwise, I’d assume that means it will expire today??

I missed the beginning when DeSantis was speaking, but no one else said anything. I’m still checking multiple sites for updates, and I’ll post back if I see anything. Otherwise, I’d assume that means it will expire today??
That would be my assumption. How does he not even address it?

I am eagerly awaiting news on this. There is NO WAY that these 3 states (who are doing the best in the nation) should continue to be singled out to quarantine in FL while other states like TX and AZ don't need to do anything. If this is extended, it is purely political.
I know. I live in WNY 450 miles away from tri state area and we are in phase 4. I just get so aggravated that The whole state of NY is lumped in there.

Just saw on WESH site that he extended the State of Emergency 60 days. No mention of travel restrictions but it was a very short article without many details. Still in limbo with trips to Universal next month and Disney in Sept. We are in CT.

I don’t want to panic just yet, but it can’t be a good sign. I hope I’m wrong.

Please no name calling and i know it's hard but do not inject your political views. Only facts and what you'll do in terms of planning

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter