AP Only Info Thread Reservation System /Extensions / Refunds

I apologize if I missed this... So is the partial refund still just for the days the parks were closed? Or is it the days closed + the remaining of the our pass? So if my annual pass expires in November... is the partial refund for March - July or March - November? Thanks!

Just adding - I'm paid in full.

If you don't care about visiting during the summer consider a Silver AP instead of the Gold.

Thanks. That's what I'm thinking. I have a little time to decide, but it's a big decision.

On another note - I tried to make park reservations today for dates we have at DVC in September and December and was only able to reserve 3 days of those trips. Apparently I'm punished for having an Annual Pass, regardless of how many nights I've booked. I just tried to call in and the line didn't even ring through. What a mess.

I have a split stay booked for October - a 9-night cash reservation that leads into a 14-night DVC stay. I was able book park days for every day of both segments, including my final check-out day. No problems once I finally got in this morning.
Maybe they added in a random number generator for DVC/AP users. Mine is apparently 10, at least I didn't get 3
So what browser did you use to book your park reservations? Just curious if that makes a difference. I used Chrome and could book 7. My safari didn't even get me to the reservation page.

So what browser did you use to book your park reservations? Just curious if that makes a difference. I used Chrome and could book 7. My safari didn't even get me to the reservation page.
I used Safari. They were intermittently down all morning.

I apologize if I missed this... So is the partial refund still just for the days the parks were closed? Or is it the days closed + the remaining of the our pass? So if my annual pass expires in November... is the partial refund for March - July or March - November? Thanks!

You would receive a refund for March - November.

From my understanding you can request partial refund or a full refund for the remainder of your AP. I called last week requesting a refund but did not have the credit card used to purchase my AP anymore. I just received an email saying the refund will be sent to me by check.

I used an incognito window in Chrome and the dining reservation trick. Got right in with absolutely no issues this way around 830 this morning and made all the park reservations while I watched the other windows (regular Chrome browser and Edge on the computer and Chrome on my phone and tablet) wait at either the login castle page or the Space Mountain countdown.

I have 5 Annual Passholders on my account. Four of them were extended through February 6, 2021. Mine still states October 13, 2020 so I could get them all Theme Park Reservation for our November trip but no go on mine. I’ve tried calling and chatting all day but no luck.

So the prevailing theme of those seeking to do something - anything! - with their APs has been that CMs have only been putting "notes" on accounts, and nothing is actually being done until early July. Do we think those of us with notes will actually see something done without needing to call again??

I can’t seem to get more than 3 days, even though I have annual passes and DVC registrations in two months (Oct and Feb)

Anyone been able to get thru on phone lines today? I haven't and I've tried about 5 different #'s. My AP expires on Dec. 13 and my Xmas ressie starts on Dec. 14. I was told last night that I can modify my ressie today to the end of 2020, so I want to extend my ressie back to either the 12th or 13th so that I can book reservations for my entire length of stay. Can't modify online, so phone is the only way to go. No chat available. All the lines disconnect or go busy as soon as you call them. If anyone's been able to get thru, can they post the phone #?

If it helps any, you are not alone. Happening to A LOT of us.
Someone noted that a CM acknowledged the problems with AP/DVC peeps only being able to make 3 days of reservations, regardless of length of stay. Supposedly they are working on a fix.

At least it's easy to log on and check whether I can add any park reservations😉. I was able to replace a park reservation but still stuck at 10 total.

Another question....for those that called to get the extension....how long did it take to actually see that extension online or via the app? We were told that they flagged our tickets for extension but just curious how long we will need to wait for that to actually show up for us.
One family member’s AP had an expiration date in December. I requested the extension and was told it would be done, but that the change would not appear in MDE until after the parks open. My other 3 APs expired at the end of March 10 days after the parks closed. CM told me I would not be granted the month extension on these APs since the extension would only be granted for APs valid in October. Huh???

Seems like a simple question but I can’t seem to find the answer...When can I renew my Annual Pass and buy one for my DH. Planning a trip for next spring...and have a possible one for September depending on NY quarantines. I think I saw ticket sales will open 6/28 for 2021 ...but what about annual passes ...I might use it in both 2020 and 2021 and they are not opening 2020 tickets until the end of the summer. I wish I knew they were putting a stop to DVC annual passes I would have taken care of it earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter