AP opening of Mickey's Philharmagic

daber

DIS Veteran
It has been announced to open for AP holders on 9/20. They are also selling an LE AP pin at Exposition Hall, just like they are doing on Friday for Mission:Space

Daber,

Is the AP preview just 9-20, one day?
Or will it stay open for AP from 9-20 until the Grand Opening?

Thanks for the info!

Originally posted by daber
AP opening of Mickey's Philharmagic has been announced to open for AP holders on 9/20.

Is this a ticket only event? If so how and when do you get tickets?

I will be at WDW on 9/20, but do not have an AP yet.

It is my intention to buy my AP on the day I arrive at WDW.

Andrew

The previews for AP holders are on the 20th and 21st. The only ticket you need is your AP or PAP.

Does anyone know how these AP holder previews usually work?. I'm the only one in my family (DH, DD, 2 DS's) that has an AP, so I'm guessing that it means only I can go to the AP preview. Or will they let my whole family go? If only I can go, that's fine, we just won't bother with it - I just don't want to get my hopes up if we all can't go. Or else another thing that I'm thinking is that if its for the AP passholder and 1 guest then maybe I will get my DH and my 8 yr. old DS an annual pass so we can see this show. I know its probably not worth it, but since we'd be there for my DH's 40th it might be a nice show to see. I hope this made sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter