AP Perks?

Kitten516

Mouseketeer
We are going to USF tomorrow to get our AP, and were curious what the perks were. Could anyone tell us? Thank you.

Hi Kitten,

You can pick up a leaflet when you get your passes. Here's what it tells you:

<b>Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure</b>

• :)10% savings on one, two and three-day tickets for up to 6 people in your party
    :)Free admission to select special events such as NBC Soap FanFest, Mardi Gras and Grinchmas
    :)Special discount tickets to events such as Halloween Horror Nights and Rock the Universe
    :)10% savings on all VIP Tours (call (407) 363-8295)
    :)10% savings at merchandise stores and carts (some restrictions apply)
    :)10% savings before 3pm and 15% after 3pm at all restaurants (excluding carts and alcohol)

<b>Wet ‘n’ Wild</b>

• :)Save 40% on an Annual Pass
    :)Save 25% on a Seasonal Pass
    :)Save 25% in a single, all day admission
    :)Save 10% in the Breakers Beach Shop (excluding sundries)
    :)$1 off tube rentals

<b>Universal Orlando On-Site Hotels</b>

• :)Discounts at on-site Loews Hotels (call 1-888-322-5537 for reservations – discount subject to availability)
    :)15% discount at the Greenhouse Spa at Portofino Bay Hotel

<b>CityWalk</b>

• :)20% savings on the CityWalk Party Pass for up to 4 people
    :)Discounts on food and merchandise too many to mention, but ranging between 5 and 15% on almost every venue (Emeril’s being the notable exception)

<b>Plus</b>

• :)Free self parking each time you visit, or $7 valet parking based on availability
    :)10% discount at Samsonite Company Stores
    :)Save up to 20% on car rentals at Alamo (call 1-800-354-2322 and request ID#609351 and Rate Code BY)
    :)Free use of the kennels on the day of your visit
    :)10% savings on merchandise at Spencer Gifts stores
    :)Receive quarterly newsletter <i>Passport</i>

Don't forget about the 15% off food and 20% off merchandise. You also get free self parking with the tickets. When you arrive make sure you bring the parking ticket with you. The park will re-imburse you the parking fees.

How do the annual pass hotel discounts compare with the entertainment book discounts? Also, does anyone have any idea how many days it would take to be to the "break even" point with the annual pass, not counting the hotel and other discounts?

Originally posted by UKDEB
:)Free admission to select special events such as NBC Soap FanFest, Mardi Gras and Grinchmas

Lol, everyone gets that!:crazy:

We were at HRH for 5 nights 3rd to 7th Feb, having purchased the AAA AP deal for $99 per person I rang the hotel and ammended my $129 AAA rate to $99 AP rate (paid for one and a half passes!!) Initially we were booked for Mon -Thurs but turned up a night earlier as the drive from Miami had been easy after a transatlantic flight. We were allowed another night at the same rate.

Weekday nights were $99, weekends $119 per night when I booked in jan, don't know if this is the case now!!

We used our pases for 4 days, but the 7 for 2 was not available then!!

And there were savings on meals Deb has mentioned!! 20% off merchandise at the entrance to IOA too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter