AP price increase coming?

randumb0

Party at Mickey's
UO just raised their price on non Florida resident annual passes so I think it is safe to say that the Disney AP will be more expensive when it does come back

When did the new WDW AP levels come out? I'd expect a price increase to occur at about a year out from then.

A 10-day park-hopper ticket by itself is over $700. (And that's the lowest - in peak times it can be up to $900)

I'm not sure why they would price the Annual Pass under $700.

EDIT: I'm saying this, not because I know it will be priced at $699, I just don't understand why it wouldn't be much higher. Like $1299-$1599. And they're not out yet.

Last edited:
UO just raised their price on non Florida resident annual passes so I think it is safe to say that the Disney AP will be more expensive when it does come back

disney just raised the annual pass prices in October, they’re not going to raise them again a few months later

A 10-day park-hopper ticket by itself is over $700. (And that's the lowest - in peak times it can be up to $900)

I'm not sure why they would price the Annual Pass under $700.

EDIT: I'm saying this, not because I know it will be priced at $699, I just don't understand why it wouldn't be much higher. Like $1299-$1599. And they're not out yet.

because Florida residents don’t buy 10 day park hopper tickets, and the annual passes for non Florida residents are $1200+

disney just raised the annual pass prices in October, they’re not going to raise them again a few months later
They've had multiple price increases within the same year before or short time period. There is no reason that they wouldn't do it again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter