AP price increases?

DisneyJamieCA

DIS Veteran
With the announcement of WDW APs going up in price effective immediately, is there any belief DL will follow suit? Trying to figure out the best timing to buy them.

Also curious about this. I renewed my WDW AP yesterday before the increase. Still thinking about upgrading to a premier passport, and wondering if that price is about to increase.

I’m thinking we won’t get our next price increase until it gets closer to SWGE opening.

I'm going to WDW in January. If I did want to upgrade to a premier (the math works out, if I go for the lengthy stay in September I have planned), do you think that would be the time to upgrade? Would I be "grandfathered in" in case any major changes to APs occurred? I'm not particularly interested in getting into SWGE.

I'm going to WDW in January. If I did want to upgrade to a premier (the math works out, if I go for the lengthy stay in September I have planned), do you think that would be the time to upgrade? Would I be "grandfathered in" in case any major changes to APs occurred? I'm not particularly interested in getting into SWGE.

As long as you upgrade before any changes are made your upgrade will be "grandfathered" in. Although, the premier pass usually offers the benefits of both the highest tier pass on each coast. The biggest change I think they'd make to the premier is a price increase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter