AP Purchase ??

Diane355

Earning My Ears
My DH and I are planning on purchasing APs :banana:for our DL trip next week. Just saw an offer on another site offering a $20 Disney gift card with purchase in person at Discount Tickets & Tours in Anaheim Gardenwalk. Anybody have any experience with this company?? We are driving so no issues with going there first to purchase them.
TIA

My DH and I are planning on purchasing APs :banana:for our DL trip next week. Just saw an offer on another site offering a $20 Disney gift card with purchase in person at Discount Tickets & Tours in Anaheim Gardenwalk. Anybody have any experience with this company?? We are driving so no issues with going there first to purchase them.
TIA

I highly doubt you will get $20 off without a catch. Disney does not discount APs to resellers so they have to make back the $20 first.

Your best option is to buy a 3day PH from disneyland.com. Use the MM entry, then after that and before leaveing on the third day take it to the AP centers and pay the difference to upgrade it to the AP.

Your best option is to buy a 3day PH from disneyland.com. Use the MM entry, then after that and before leaveing on the third day take it to the AP centers and pay the difference to upgrade it to the AP.

If your not staying at a Disney Hotel or facing blockout days, Skiingfast mentions a great option. You'll also want to consider when to upgrade to APs as you might be missing out on AP discounts. It really depends on the situation.

For 20 bucks I'd save myself the hassle and just buy it from Disneyland.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter