• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP question, help :)

Meka003

Mouseketeer
So we have never done a Universal only trip we have only tacked it on once to our Disney trip but we LOVED it and felt like we didn’t have enough time.
I’m trying to figure out the best , most cost effective way to do it.

We will be at DC,SW for 3 days first and probably hit up Aquatica too. Then Head to US for 5/6 days. Originally I was looking at CBR and a 5 day 3park to park pass.

checking out AP it looks like it would save a good chunk of change if we just do a 2 park pass ( we would still have access to Aquatica so if we really wanted another water park day we could go back) is VB something not to be missed ?

***HERE is where I am confused , under the benefits it says 15% off park tickets at gate ...our AP would be our park tickets right ??? I just want to make sure I don’t pay the AP price and still need to buy park tickets

TIA for being awesome and for any help or tips !

Your AP is your park ticket

You can use your ap and buy tickets for others in your group and get that 15% discount on them if they do not have the ap

As a seasonal ap holder I can only get 15% off guest tickets at the gate not online? So is it cheaper to buy at undercover tourist or at the gate if my wife will need a 3 days pass (2 park base tickets would be okay) in late March? TIA!

VB is one of the best water parks I have been to, and I live not far from the original Schlitterbahn, which is actually 2 water parks. I don't really like water parks, but I love Volcano Bay. We don't do it every trip though due to temps. We are from Texas and don't swim if it's below 80F. I can't compare it to the Disney water parks or Aquatica though. I would look at the price difference between 2 & 3 park. I thought it was around $100, which is about what VB costs for just a day ticket. That extra may not be worth it to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter