AP Questions

brad813

DIS Veteran
I am upgrading to an annual pass over the next couple of months. Has anyone had any luck with getting a upgrade to a AP over the phone? Also, what locations can do the upgrade if I do have to go in person?

Where did you buy your ticket? You cannot upgrade third-party tickets over the phone. If you bought your ticket from Disney, they can “upgrade” it by processing it as a return and refund.

Where did you buy your ticket? You cannot upgrade third-party tickets over the phone. If you bought your ticket from Disney, they can “upgrade” it by processing it as a return and refund.

Straight from Disney. Started out as a one day value, then upgraded in person to peak, then to a 4 Park ticket and then a 4 day. Wasn’t sure if the AP had a special requirement or not.

All but the value to peak. Never had any trouble over the phone, but I thought it would be wise to ask on the ap. Plans change.

I upgraded to an AP the first night we were at Epcot at the ticket counter before we went through the line to get in. It went so smoothly and I couldn’t have been any happier with the customer service I received.

I'd upgrade on the first day you plan to enter a park in person. You can do that at the guest relations booth OUTSIDE the park or at guest relations at Disney Springs. Now - the line at a park will move much slower in the morning as everyone who is having trouble with their tickets is in that line - but the rest of the day the lines aren't bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter