AP Rates and DU

Seems the rates for concierge rooms is not that great but pretty good on the non-concierge?
Anyone have AAA and AP rates to compare?

Anyone have AAA and AP rates to compare?

With the AP rate we are saving $33 a night over AAA on our BC standard room, $34 a night on our AKL Savannah room, and $32 a night on our Poly garden view room. Total of $384 savings not factoring in cost increase of buying AP instead of 10 day MYW, Hopper, expiry ticket (I think it was $219 savings after taken that in account). Not as much as I was hoping for an eleven night stay, but I'll take it.

Jecca said:
I'm saving a whopping $30 total over AAA rates at AKL Concierge for July 21-24. Grumble. I have to say, though, that Beth at DU is fabulous! The reason I knew AP rates were out was because I got an email from her this am saying I already had the rates. I just wish the discount were better...
We stayed at AKL concierge three years ago. Since then I noticed AP rates for concierge rooms are not nearly as good as they were then. :sad2:

We had AAA for GF GV and switched to AP...only saved 22 bucks a night. Actually broke even with buying the AP but getting DDE so We'll come out a little ahead and then there's next year.....

I think all our DU folks deserve a big HUG :grouphug: They work very hard day in and day out to make our dreams come true! Way to go gang!!

SeaSpray said:
Our rooms weren't available with an AP discount, so my DU wasn't able to get it for us. We're staying at the WL, concierge, July 5 - 7, and then Polynesian lagoon concierge July 7 - 10. Oh well. At least I was able to get the AAA discount on the WL portion of the trip way back when I booked it. Paying rack rate for the Polynesian concierge portion of the trip.

Friends of mine are going to the WL concierge the same dates as you and they booked it themselves, were on the phone at 7am trying to get it and were told it wasn't available for concierge either

I was pricing the Poly concierge for myself and the AAA rate was better when added with regular park hoppers then some park hoppers and one annual pass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter