• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Rates? Any Rumors?

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
As many of you, I'm hoping for AP rates from July 5th on. Has anyone heard anything through the grapevine as to when/if/at all? Thanks.

Last year the AP rates for July and August came out the beginning of May so hopefully we should hear something soon.

:hourglass When I called this morning, the CM said probably a week or two!!!

I SURE HOPE HE IS WRONG, AND IT IS THIS WEEK!!!! Last year it was May 5th!!

:earsgirl: shopgirl

:wizard: PIXIE DUST TO THOSE WHO WAIT FOR DISCOUNTS!!!

The CM's who answer the phone have no advance information. Some of them might be guessing based on last year or based on increased staffing. Some may be saying a week or two to get you off the phone. A few months ago people were convinced codes were coming out based on rumors of increased staffing and overtime. It turned out Disney was starting a, non-discount, advertising campaign and wanted to be staffed to handle the volume.

I called yesterday to check on AP rate for my May ressie (still NO), and also asked the CM to check on my July ressie for AAA (YES!). He volunteered that I shouldn't hold my breath for May, but to check back for July because they should be released "soon". He said that he thought they should've already been out, but maybe they were so busy with the festivities this week that they'd been "overlooked." I know they don't really know, but he sounded credible, for what it's worth!

I too, was told "soon" by a CM when I called in yesterday to order something. Here is hoping they come out soon! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter