AP rates for January

It's too early. Maybe in December they will be released :confused3 you can go on Mousesavers.com web site and search Historical Discounts. You'll be able to see the past 3 years when discounts were released.

since UO released their january ap rates today, i was hoping disney would be releasing theirs soon this month.

i booked with the disney visa code for january and hoping the ap rate would be better.

I'm waiting too. I'm confused because they released the public discounts and Visa discounts. What about the faithful AP people? :confused3

I assume AP rates are better than other typical room only discounts, right?
How do they compare to F&F rates? F&F are probably better, but is the AP discount close?

How do they compare to F&F rates? F&F are probably better, but is the AP discount close?

not sure how they will compare.
i have no idea if the AP room only rate will be better than what i already have.
i do have the AAA rate for 2 of my nights and then i have the disney visa rate of 20% discount for the rest of my stay.

They were released Nov 15 last year for Jan through March. Wa 25% - 37% off room only.

Sitting here waiting not so patiently too.

It depends. The AP rate wasn't better than the bounceback for my original dates next month, but when I had to shift the trip back a week to accommodate a school event the AP rate applied while the BB rate was blacked out. So in that sense it was better.

I'm hoping the AP rate is a bit better than the general public offer because I'm thinking of splurging big time in January (club level somewhere) and every extra percentage off helps!

We purchased our AP's tonight and I was told by the CM that the rates for our April trip will be released on December 27th. She said they are released quarterly and the latest rates "expire" December 26th.

I was starting to think I was the only one on here waiting. I have been calling every day the past few days. The CMs have been telling me it should be any day now.

I am waiting for AP rates for our May 2-6 trip. Are those dates included in the discounted rates being released Dec 27th?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter